The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 within the first ten days of symptom onset. This swab test is intended for the rapid detection of COVID-19 – results are available within 15 minutes with high accuracy. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by SARS-CoV-2.
- It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests, no additional equipment is needed.
- Stage 3 was approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
- Positive Percent Agreement (PPA): 97.3%
- Negative Percent Agreement (NPA): 99.6%
- Overall Percent Agreement (OPA): 98.9%
- Specimen: Nasopharyngeal (NP) Swab
- Time to Results: 15 minutes
- Shelf Life: usually 24 months from the date of manufacture
Returns & Refunds
Unopened products can be returned. Postage is to be paid for by the customer.
All products will be sent out via a next-day courier.